• info@environmentgo.com
  • Online
Top 9 Solar Energy Storage Problems

Top 9 Solar Energy Storage Problems

Many thoughts are rising about solar energy storage problems as we try to achieve sustainable, clean and renewable energy. The world is doing all it can to achieve sustainable development and this can only be achieved if certain factors like the provision of universal access to affordable, clean and reliable energy can be met. Meeting these factors, we have to […]

Top 5 Free Online Environmental Courses With Certificates

Top 5 Free Online Environmental Courses With Certificates

Here are the top free online environmental courses with certificates to polish and upgrade your knowledge in environmental science. Those going into college for the first time to study environmental science can enroll in the courses to test the waters. With the world going digital and the various restrictions and limitations to face-to-face learning, it’s necessary that we consider these […]

9 Types of Water Pollution

9 Types of Water Pollution

Do you know the types of water pollution we battle with daily? How many they are and how we can handle them? You will find some answers to these questions as you peruse this article. The aquatic environment makes up three-quarters of the earth’s surface. 97 percent out of the entire volume is saline. The remaining 3 percent is freshwater. […]

11 Environmental Impact Assessment Training Courses

11 Environmental Impact Assessment Training Courses

Do you intend to pursue a career in Environmental Impact Assessment? If yes, let’s walk you through some environmental impact assessment training courses suitable for you. Environment Impact Assessment jobs are among the top well-paying jobs in the field of environmental sciences. To become a proficient assessor, there is a need to undergo as many environmental impact assessment training courses […]