Do you want to enhance your knowledge on how to manage waste, just chill you are on the right page as we have put together the best waste management courses online you can offer that will help you.
With these waste management courses online you have verse knowledge on how the waste that is generated by our activity is being managed and disposed of by organizations responsible for waste management.
As you already that waste management is very important in our communities, especially for human health and Biodiversity.
These courses cover everything you need to know about waste management such as, how waste is being collected, treated, transported, disposed and so on. Just read through it!!!
Table of Contents
Best Waste Management Courses Online
- Waste management and critical raw material
- Productivity and Waste Management
- Municipal Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries
- Healthcare Cleaning, Decontamination, and Waste Management
- Introduction to Environmental Geomechanics
- Business Process Improvement: Waste Reduction
- Advanced Diploma in Wastewater Treatment and Recycling
- Advanced Diploma in Environmental Geomechanics
- Solid Waste Management by edX
- Certified Waste Management Professional by Vskills
- From Waste to Value: How to Tackle Food Waste by Future Learn
- National Diploma in Water and Waste Management
1. Waste management and critical raw material
The course on our list is waste management and critical material. In this course, you will be taught intensively about waste management and the role it plays in saving critical raw materials.
Which will enable you to have an experimental knowledge circular economy such as reusing, refurbishing, recycling, repairing, etc.
This course covers the method of collection of critical raw materials, how to recycle them, and the future benefit of circular procurement.
This course will be useful to as many that are interested to know more about waste management professionals that are already in the field.
2. Productivity and Waste Management
This is one of the waste management courses online where they explained clearly in regrades to biosphere and lean.
In this course, the different types of lean waste are explained in detail, including the impact they have on productivity and the biosphere.
You will also know about the tools in lean like Gemba, 5s, and A3 and device that is used to manage lean wastes, the management of landfills for the waste in our surrounding, and the Zero waste system.
3. Municipal Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries
Municipal Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries is one of the waste management courses online.
This course is for people that are seeking for suitable sustainable solutions to manage waste properly due to their environment being the site for disposal of waste and usually heap with large garbage.
This course covers municipal solid waste management conditions especially in low- and middle-income countries.
The course also comprises key elements of the waste management system like environmental, institutional, social, social, technical, financial, and other related aspects.
This course will teach you about the suitable and applied solutions available via the selected case studies.
4. Plastic Waste Management
This course is broad as it comprises six relevant topics which are listed below
- Introduction of Plastic pollution as a global problem today
- What is Plastic Waste? focuses on the magnitude of the problem on a global scale and in the Indian context. Plastic in Ocean and its Impact on sea animals and our economy.
- What is the nature and complication of this problem and what is the best way to manage plastic waste and how to mitigate the risk from plastic waste?
- Plastic Waste Management Rules 2016, Recent Plastic Bans and the Use of Extended Producer Responsibilities (EPR) Concepts of Plastic waste management in India.
- Best Practices for Managing Plastic Waste from around the World including the use of Plastic waste on the road (experience from an Indian context and other countries)
- How to manage this waste stream applying state-of-the-art technologies (Way forward).
5. Healthcare Cleaning, Decontamination, and Waste Management
As we know that sustaining a clean and hygienic healthcare facility is a critical way to secure the well-being and safety of patients.
Do you want to make an impact in the lives of people especially the hygiene and safety of patients in healthcare? Then this course is a suitable course for you.
This course is a free one of free waste management course online that covers everything you need to know about the rule of the healthcare industry that is related to cleanliness and hygiene.
6. Introduction to Environmental Geomechanics
This is a free online course that will introduce you to the basics of environmental geomechanics, which describes in detail the behavior of underground materials.
In this course, you will learn how the environment influences conventional geotechnical engineering practices and it creates a need for various geometric modeling techniques for the safe transportation and disposal of waste.
you will also go through the modeling of several environmental situations using geo-mechanical principles.
7. Business Process Improvement: Waste Reduction
This course will help you to comprehend what waste is all about and its effects on productivity, you will also be taught the physical and digital forms of waste and how you can identify them.
This course comprises intensively the eight different kinds of waste with examples, their causes, and solutions for each of them.
You will also explore the framework they use and the aim of process mapping tools.
8. Advanced Diploma in Wastewater Treatment and Recycling
In this course, you will be taught the procedure wastewater can be treated using different reclamation techniques.
This course is also one of the free waste management courses online, it explores water treatment technologies and their applications, like generating usable water from wastewater.
The course also covers the theories and principles that are involved in treating wastewater.
This course comprises the following topics which are listed below
- Wastewater treatment units,
- Treatment systems and processes,
- Re-use criteria and recycling.
People that studying engineering or environmental-related subjects will find this course very interesting.
9. Advanced Diploma in Environmental Geomechanics
In this course, you will be introduced to the scope and importance of Environmental Geomechanics.
The course will enable you to have an understanding of the several technical and scientific aspects of major Geo-societal issues.
With this course, you will have a general understanding of the ability to develop lasting solutions for Geo-environmental issues.
10. Certified Waste Management Professional by Vskills
This is a government certification program that tests your ability for managing or dispose of waste.
It opens you up to the following type of waste, waste transport, waste management principles, alternative waste management technology and waste management challenges, and global waste trade.
11. Solid Waste Management by edX
This waste management course online is created to help you to know the solid waste management sector, with a look at MSW, from several standpoints to clarify the concepts and enhance your understanding of this sector.
This course helps you know how successfully manage solid waste.
12. From Waste to Value: How to Tackle Food Waste by Future Learn
In this course, you will help how a consumer can act and how to inspire others to minimize food waste effectively.
You will be taught intensively about food waste, and its importance, and will also have the practical knowledge on how to be an agent of change both politically and personally.
If you are interested in acquiring more knowledge on how to manage food waste then this is the best option for you to choose.
13. National Diploma in Water and Waste Management
This course is an online waste management course that is targeted at improving your ability to manage water and wastewater treatment plants. The duration of this course 2-year program.
When you are through with this course you will have the following knowledge:
- You be able to produce potable water at a cheaper cost and can operate and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants
- You will have a good understanding and ability to apply policies and legislation that is in line with water and waste management
- Operating and maintaining water distribution systems and wastewater reticulation systems won’t be difficult for you.
- You will know how to treat problem water by applying selected methods like reverse osmosis, water softening, chemical precipitation, aeration, and desalination.
We have successfully listed the best waste management courses online, this article will help you to enroll in any of the courses on our list and start learning.
Best Waste management Courses Online
Waste management and critical raw material
Productivity and Waste Management
Municipal Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries
Healthcare Cleaning, Decontamination, and Waste Management
Introduction to Environmental Geomechanics
Business Process Improvement: Waste Reduction
Advanced Diploma in Wastewater Treatment and Recycling
Advanced Diploma in Environmental Geomechanics
Solid Waste Management by edX
Certified Waste Management Professional by Vskills
From Waste to Value: How to Tackle Food Waste by Future Learn
National Diploma in Water and Waste Management
- 8 Waste Management Duties and Responsibilities
- 21 Best Free Online Health and Safety Courses with Certificates
- Online Environmental Engineering Courses and Bachelors Degree Programs With Certificate
- Top 5 Free Online Environmental Courses With Certificates
- 106 Best Environmental Management Courses Online